Male Brows is a semi permanent form of cosmetic tattooing were we will use a feathering technique to create hairstrokes, strategically placed following your natural hair growth to achieve a hyperrealistic result creating a masculine look. This procedure is also combined with a very soft shading if needed.
We will measure and shape with a pencil and a professional ruler to ensure symmetry and precision. We will shape to compliment your facial features, and by doing so we design based on your natural eyebrow hair and desired look. We will start the procedure after your approval of the shape.
Afterpay and Steppay available when you pay in-store.
Microblading Pre-care Instructions
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an optimal procedure and result.
- Please advise if you have moles, lumps, acne or scars in the brow area.
- Do not work out on the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores.
- No tan on your face, Do not tan or have an intense sun exposure 3 days before the procedure.
- No alcohol, tea, coffee, energy drinks 24hours before the procedure.
- No blood thinners such as aspirin, Niacin, Fish oil, Vitamin E, pain killers such as Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
- Do not use retinols, Retin-A, glycolic acid (or any other anti-aging creams or serums containing acids) 7 days before the procedure.
- No medication should ever be discontinued without first consulting your physician.
- No waxing, threading, tinting, tweezing 72 hours prior to the procedure.
- Botox & Fillers must be done atleast 4 weeks before or after your appointment
- Give the brows a good wash and light scrub the night before the treatment.
Candidates that are not suitable for the procedure:
- Keloid former
- Currently using accutane to treat acne, treatment may be performed 6 months after the completion of the therapy.
- Undergoing chemotherapy
- Diabetics (unless controlled)
- Sunburnt skin
- Allergy to alcohol
- If you have any medical condition, please ask for a doctors approval